LEGENDARY RANGER PERFORMANCE
The RANGER Crew® Diesel delivers legendary RANGER Diesel hardest working performance powered by a 1028cc diesel Kohler engine, plus smoothest riding comfort for 6 riders. Tackle the toughest jobs with confidence, bring enough help for the big projects, and get more done around your home and property with durable, long lasting, low maintenance diesel power.
1028CC KOHLER DIESEL ENGINE
The RANGER Crew Diesel is powered by a durable, heavy-duty, high-performance diesel engine, giving your the power and reliability you need to take on the biggest jobs.
• 3-cylinder, 1028cc Tier 4 Compliant overhead cam liquid cooled Kohler engine.
• Indirect injection for reduced combustion noise.
• 110 amps masivos de la salida del alternador para ofrecer la mejor integración de accesorios.
• Massive 110 amps of alternator output for ultimate accessory integration.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER Crew Diesel’s best-in-class payload and towing capacity sets the standard for hardest working diesel performance. You’ll be ready to tackle the toughest with confidence and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive, class-leading 2,000 lbs towing capacity.
• Best-in-class 1,500 lbs payload capacity.
• Standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
• Convenient integrated storage options.
6-PERSON ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER Crew Diesel is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer, work harder, and bring enough hands for the big jobs.
• 10" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel to keep the ride smooth.
• 11.3" ground clearance to navigate the toughest terrain.
• 10" of tilt steering adjustment.
• Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance..
• 10 gal diesel tank with driver’s side access for easy fill-ups.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE.
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER> is just waiting to be built.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||3-Cylinder Diesel|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||1,028 cc / 24 HP|
|Fuel System||Mechanical Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 25.4 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||26 x 9-12; PXT|
|Rear Tyres||26 x 11-12; PXT|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||93 x 137 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 454 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||37.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||28.7 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||377 x 155 x 193 cm|
|Wheelbase||287 cm||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||765.5 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||907.2 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 5 cm LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|