UNMATCHED HARDEST WORKING POWER
The RANGER® Diesel delivers legendary RANGER hardest working performance and smoothest riding comfort, powered by a 1028cc diesel Kohler engine. Tackle the toughest jobs with confidence and get more done around your home and property with durable, long lasting, low maintenance diesel power.
1028CC KOHLER DIESEL ENGINE
The RANGER Diesel is powered by a durable, heavy-duty, high-performance diesel engine, giving you the power and reliability you need to take on the biggest jobs.
• 3-cylinder, 1028cc Tier 4 Compliant overhead cam liquid cooled Kohler engine.
• Indirect injection for reduced combustion noise.
• Massive 110 amps of alternator output for ultimate accessory integration.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER Diesel’s best-in-class payload and towing capacity sets the standard for hardest working diesel performance.
• Massive 2,000 lb towing and 1,500 lb payload capacity.
• Standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
• Convenient integrated storage options.
• Premium PXT tires and durable rolled steel wheels for ultimate traction.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER Diesel is designed for all-day off-road comfort, so you can ride longer and work harder.
• A full 12" of ground clearance to navigate the toughest terrain.
• 10" of tilt steering adjustment.
• 10 gal diesel tank with driver’s side access for easy fill-ups.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
The RANGER Diesel HD is built for Australia & New Zealand with Heavy Duty "HD" Features. This special model variant exclusively designed for our local conditions comes complete with greasable/sealed ball joints, upgraded rear driveshaft, grease fittings and sealed A-Arm bushes to not only provide increased durability in our harsh conditions, but also provide easier ongoing maintenance.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||3-Cylinder Diesel|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||1,028 cc / 24 HP|
|Fuel System||Mechanical Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC)|
|Front Suspension||Dual A-Arm 25.4 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||93 x 137 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N/A kg / 454 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||37.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||30.5 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||296 x 152 x 193 cm|
|Wheelbase||206 cm||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||649 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride®|
|Hitch Towing Rating||907 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Single Analog Dial with 5 cm LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet|