There is a reason the Polaris® Sportsman® 570 is the best-selling automatic ATV on the market. It's the smoothest riding, hardest working ATV in its class and gives you more value than any other ATV in its class.
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to get more done around your home and property, or take on the toughest terrain.
• Purpose-built 44 HP ProStar® 570 engine with dual overhead cams.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
• Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires.
• 11" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
• Improved Engine Braking System (EBS) for smoother decelerations.
• Easily readable digital display.
The Sportsman 570’s payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity with 1.25” receiver.
• 485 lbs. payload capacity to haul all you need.
• Industry-leading water tight 8 gallons of storage to keep all your gear in reach.
• Move snow with the integrated winch and plow mount system.
WHEN YOU’RE WORKING ON YOUR PROPERTY OR OUT ON THE TRAIL, YOU CAN’T AFFORD DOWN TIME. THE SPORTSMAN 570 IS DURABLE, RELIABLE, AND BUILT TO LAST.
• NEW! Half shafts have been redesigned to be 50% stronger, even at the most stressed angle.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
• Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
• STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
The Sportsman 570 HD is built for Australia & New Zealand with Heavy Duty "HD" Features. This special model variant exclusively designed for our local conditions comes complete with greasable/sealed ball joints, sealed driveshaft splines and sealed suspension bushings to not only provide increased durability in our harsh conditions, but also provide easier ongoing maintenance.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||ProStar 567cc, 4-Stroke DOHC Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||True On-Demand AWD/2WD|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut With 20.8 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 24.1 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 10-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||40.8 kg / 81.6 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||17.0 L|
|Ground Clearance||27.9 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||210.8 x 121.9 x 121.9 cm|
|Wheelbase||128.3 cm||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||330 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride, 23 L Front Dry Storage, 8 L Rear Storage|
|Hitch Towing Rating||555.7 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 3,2 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet|