The most powerful Sportsman® Ever features a 90-horspower ProStar™ Twin EFI engine, exclusive 3-mode throttle control, true on-demand AWD, over 8-gallons of weather-resistant on-board storage and much more. Discover the Sportsman XP® 1000 today !
The world’s most powerful ATV delivers unmatched performance to rip through the trails or take on the biggest jobs around your home and property.
• 90 HP ProStar EPS engine with a single overhead cam.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• High-Performance All-Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• 3-Mode Throttle Control: PERFORMANCE, STANDARD, WORK.
With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you’ll be prepared to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
• Legendary Rolled Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) with 10.25” of wheel travel to keep you planted on all four tires.
• 11.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
• High-clearance constant radius arched lower A-arms.
• Engine Braking System (EBS) with Active Descent Control (ADC).
The Sportsman XP 1000 delivers massive payload and towing capacity to tackle the biggest jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs. of towing capacity.
• 575 lbs. payload capacity.
• Steel reinforced utility rack system with 360 lb. capacity.
• Over 8 gallons of integrated front & rear storage.
• Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
When you’re working on your property or out on the trail, you can’t afford down time. The Sportsman XP 1000 is durable, reliable, and built to last.
• NEW! Strong ductile steel pinion cover for a more durable front differential.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
• Steel framed Lock & Ride<sup>®</sup> racks.
• Sportsman Ultimate Series movable tie-down points.
• Scratch-resistant automotive style paint.
• Stainless steel exhaust system.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||ProStar 952cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Twin Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||952 cc / 90 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injected|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||High Performance True On-Demand AWD/2WD|
|Front Suspension||High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||High Clearance Arched Dual A-Arm, Rolled IRS, 26 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake|
|Parking Brake||Park in Transmission/Lockable Hand Lever|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||26 x 8-14; CST|
|Rear Tyres||26 x 10-14; CST|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||N/A|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||55 kg / 110 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||19.9 L|
|Ground Clearance||29 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||211.4 x 120.9 x 128.9 cm|
|Wheelbase||134.6 cm||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||366 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride, 6 Cast Rack Extenders 15 L Front Dry Storage 8 L Rear Storage|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 3,2 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, 2 Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, Bluetooth Connectivity, Missed Call, Missed Text, Cell Signal Strength, Cell Battery Strength, DC Outlet|