LEGENDARY RANGER PERFORMANCE AT AN UNBEATABLE PRICE
The RANGER® 570 is the most powerful utility side-by-side in its class, delivering all the hardest working, smoothest riding performance you expect from a RANGER. With best-in-class power, towing, and payload capacity to go with refined comfort to work all day, you’ll have everything you need to tackle the tough jobs.
44 HP OF BEST-IN-CLASS UTILITY POWER
The powerful engine and reliable performance you need tackle the big jobs and get more done around your home and property.
• Purpose designed, built, and tuned 567cc ProStar® 570 engine.
• Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
• True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
• VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won’t tear up your lawn.
CLASS-LEADING PAYLOAD AND TOWING CAPACITY
The RANGER 570’s payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the truly big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
• Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
• 1,000 lbs payload capacity.
• Standard 2" receiver hitch.
• Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
• Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
• Convenient integrated storage options.
DESIGNED FOR ALL-DAY RIDING COMFORT
The RANGER 570 is designed for all-day off-road riding comfort.
• Bench seat cab comfort for 2.
• 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
• 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
• Customizable tilt steering wheel.
• Ideal seat height and wide foot clearance.
ACCESSORIES TO MATCH ANY WAY YOU WORK OR RIDE
With over 1,400 Lock & Ride® Pro Fit Cab Configurations for 4-season versatility and a full line of specially engineered accessories to work harder, go farther, and take your utility side-by-side to the next level, your perfect RANGER is just waiting to be built.
The RANGER 570 HD is built for Australia & New Zealand with Heavy Duty "HD" Features. This special model variant exclusively designed for our local conditions comes complete with greasable/sealed ball joints, upgraded rear driveshaft, grease fittings and sealed A-Arm bushes to not only provide increased durability in our harsh conditions, but also provide easier ongoing maintenance.
|Engine & Drivetrain|
|Engine Type||4-Stroke Single Cylinder|
|Cylinders-Displacement (cc)||567 cc / 44 HP|
|Fuel System||Electronic Fuel Injection|
|Transmission/Final Drive||Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft|
|Drive System Type||On-Demand True AWD/2WD/ VersaTrac Turf Mode - Active Descent Control (ADC)|
|Front Suspension||MacPherson Strut 22.9 cm Travel|
|Rear Suspension||Dual A-Arm, IRS 25.4 cm Travel|
|Front/Rear Brakes||4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc|
|Parking Brake||Park In-Transmission|
|Tyres / Wheels|
|Front Tyres||25 x 8-12; 489|
|Rear Tyres||25 x 11-12; 489|
|Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H)||81 x 107 x 29 cm|
|Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity||N.A. kg / 226.8 kg|
|Fuel Capacity||34.1 L|
|Ground Clearance||25.4 cm|
|Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H)||279 x 147 x 185 cm|
|Wheelbase||185.4 cm||Estimated Dry Weight (pounds/kg)||473 kg|
|Cargo System||Lock & Ride|
|Hitch Towing Rating||680.4 kg|
|Hitch/Type||Standard / 5 cm Receiver|
|Instrumentation||Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Tripmeter, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Hi-Temp, DC Outlets (1)|